Kissing a Frog.
So do you really have to “kiss a few frogs to find a prince?” What if the frog never turns into your prince? How disappointing ey? Then I ask, why just kiss a frog when you can kiss a moose instead?! That’s right, do something totally unexpected! (Hmm … while on the topic of frogs and princes, check out Lori Gosselin’s latest post, Do You Believe in Happily Ever After? – you’ll love it!)
Kissing a Moose.
I have an affinity towards moose for some reason. I have about a dozen moose ornaments from Lenox I’ve collected over the years and love bringing them out each Christmas. So naturally I melted when I saw this photo and I knew there was a blog post just waiting to be written. (Actually my mother sent this to me and said, “Any blog possibilities?” Ah, she knows me well!)
“Kissed by a Wild Moose” (aren’t all moose wild?!). Stands 6′ 1″ at 250 lbs. I want one!!!
So while your running across your fair share of frog in sales, in business or in daily life, go steal a kiss from moose instead! You may be pleasantly surprised!
- Try a different (even scary for you) approach.
- Expect the unexpected!
- Be curious!
- Be fearless!
- Be open to all possibilities!
- Look for answers. (You don’t have to go far, look outside your own back door; you may find just what you’re looking for!)
- Be a maverick! Color outside the lines, dream big, really big; and be someone’s inspiration!
- Offer something totally different to your clients and to the world around you … it may take time, but eventually people will start to notice!
- Find joy in the frogs, the moose, the geese, the ants, etc.
- Forget about the prince! Instead realize that each experience with a frog, moose or otherwise; therein lies a lesson – an opportunity for growth!
Would You Smooch a Moose?
Would you be willing to smooch a moose instead of a frog just to see what happens? What would you add to the list above? I’m curious. Always, thank you so much for stopping by and for your comments; I appreciate you so much!
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend and make it memorable!
I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. Henry David Thoreau